- Upon returning home from Walmart this week, I did not neglect to bring in the bottle of fabric softener I'd just purchased, instead leaving it in the van for a day or two of freezing temperatures before realizing where it was. I am not now softening my laundry loads with Downy the consistency of that nasty vending machine slime...
- Even if I had left the Downy in the van, I definitely did not leave the case of Diet Coke in the back of the van, too. The 24 pack was not reduced to a 19 pack due to five cans freezing and bursting (and I was not forced to be very thankful that the mess was contained to the unopened case and the paper grocery bags on which it was sitting!).
- I did not accept a challenge from my sister, Molly, on Tuesday night to do at least 20 miles of cardio before Saturday. If I had accepted such a challenge, I would not have gone back to bed on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings instead of going to the gym, even if I had a sore throat. I did not have to admit to Molly that I did absolutely zero cardio since Tuesday morning.
- I did not let Evie play games on my computer Thursday afternoon so I could try to take a little nap: I never would even think of using a "screen" as a babysitter.
- I am pretty careful about how my kids look, especially when they go out of the house. I like their clothes to be clean and matching, and their hair combed. That said, you can be sure that I never let Eloise go over to her Aunt Sisi's house looking like this:
What about you? What didn't you do this week? Check out MckMama's blog carnival to see what she--and a whole host of others--didn't do, either!