- Part of my lack of "blogginess" had nothing to do with Evie having scarlet fever. No, she didn't have scarlet fever, so she couldn't get excited to have the disease that made Mary Ingalls (from Little House on the Prairie) go blind. My children would never be excited about being sick.
- I did not lose my car key some time between arriving at the grocery store (and using it to lock the van) and coming back to the van to load the groceries I'd just purchased. This did not happen a mere hour after a conversation I had with my dad where he told me how expensive it is to replace or copy that type of key. I did not work myself up into a near-frenzy looking for the key, dragging along my screaming infant and whiny preschoolers. I am not at a loss for words to describe the relief and gratitude I felt when a man found the key and brought it to a cashier!
- I have not had only three headache-free days in the past six months, and all three were not this past week.
- I did not leave my six-month-old, nursing baby--and my other two girls--for 30+ hours to attend a conference this weekend. I don't have an awesome husband who would allow me to get away for some encouragement, and I certainly wasn't in dire need of the break! If I had gotten away, I would not have been absolutely tickled to see how thrilled Audrey was to see me again.
- Since I didn't go to that super conference, I won't be posting a lot of the great insights and ideas I took from it in the near future, so don't watch for them!
Would you like to play along? It's fun! Check out MckMama's blog to see what she and a lot of others haven't been doing, and then add your own!